Unplanned Pregnancy Help
If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and do not feel you are ready to parent, you may wish to consider adoption. Adoption is one of the choices a woman can make when she is pregnant and does not want to keep her baby. Adoption provides an opportunity for the child to be raised by another person or couple, who become the child’s legal parents.
We can help now; we will be happy to discuss all options related to the pregnancy with you. If you do choose adoption, Adoption Choices of Las Vegas in Nevada provides each birth mother with her own personal birth parent counselor who guides you through the journey. Most importantly, she can talk to you and listen to your feelings while going through the journey of adoption.
We can provide adoption assistance to include:
- Finding medical care
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Appropriate and reasonable living expenses during your pregnancy and postpartum recovery
- Adoption counseling and support
Your adoption plan will include details like:
- Deciding on the best family for your baby. If you wish, we will provide you with comprehensive information and photo albums of our prospective families who are ready to adopt. You can choose the family that you think is the best match for your baby. Each of our families has been very carefully screened by us with background checks and we have been to each of their homes. We can also arrange an in-person meeting or a call with a specific family at your convenience.
- Choosing between an open or closed adoption plan. You design the type of adoption you want: open adoption, semi-open adoption, or closed adoption. The right plan is the plan with which you feel most comfortable. If you choose to have a closed adoption, you can open it at a later date. Our flexible options give expectant/birthmothers a sense of security that is especially welcome during this difficult time.
- Medical Care. If you do not have medical care, we will help you find a reputable and caring doctor. You and your baby are important to us and we can help you find the care you both deserve.
- Creating a lifelong connection with our agency and/or your adoptive family, if you choose.
We would love to answer any of your questions about our program, and to assist you in making an adoption plan that will work for you. Contact Us 24/7: 855-940-4673 (Toll-Free) or at 702-474-4673 (Las Vegas)
There might be lots of reasons why someone chooses to place their child for adoption in Las Vegas. Some women might not have supportive families or a significant other to help out with childcare, and she knows she can’t raise a child by herself. Some women might choose adoption because they are against abortion, but do not wish to become a parent.
Some women find the decision to place a child for adoption a simple one that is quick to make. Other women find it more difficult, and may wonder if she is doing the right thing.
There is no shame in deciding to place your child for adoption. It has to be your decision – but if you know it’s the right one for you, then that is what matters! You should never feel pressured or forced to choose adoption.